Online entries now open
for our April 30-May 1 'Beat-the-Heat' Show in Belton, TX.
Please fill out BOTH forms if you plan to show classic and ranch.
The only prohibited crossover is ranch rail pleasure and western pleasure.If you prefer printing and emailing your entry to us please download the printable entry form below. The Showbill for our 'Beat-the-Heat' Show on April 30 - May 1
is also available for downloading below.
Sponsorships are available for our Beat-the-Heat Show
benefitting Hoofbeats for Heroes!
From the $500 Platinum level to the $100 Class Sponsorships, your sponsorship is tax-deductible.
Sponsorship Form is available for downloading below.
Pre-Entries are ENCOURAGED for our 2022 Shows.
If you would like to compete for any Show High Point Awards you'll need to be a CAQHA Member.
Pre-entry Guidelines for All Breed Classic and Ranch Horse Shows
In order to facilitate the entry process at our Shows, please follow these guidelines:
1. Enter ONLINE (see above) or Download the Entry Form , Showbill (schedule of classes / class numbers) and (if applicable) Membership Form.
2. Complete the Entry Form and (if applicable) the Membership Form.
USPS mail to: Jennifer Lynch, 4748 Tanglewood Trail, Spring Branch, TX 78070
- OR -
(preferred) Scan Entry Form and email to Jennifer Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT send check or money with your pre-entry.
3. Online and Pre-Entry Forms must be received by 5 pm on the Wednesday before each show date.
4. If you are using the print entry form, please include your email address (print clearly) on your Entry Form so that we can confirm receipt of your Pre-Entry. If you DO NOT receive an email confirmation of your Pre-Entry, please contact Jennifer at the email address above.
5. On the day of the show, please report to the horse show office to pick up your back number and leave a check for class fees and other charges. Pre-entries will be given priority in the entry process on show morning.
6. If you are unable to attend the show after pre-entering classes, please email Jennifer and your entry will be voided in the horse show system. You will not be required to pay for any classes if you do not come to the show.
7. New exhibitors will be assigned a back number at the show. Exhibitors are not required to join CAQHA to show. However, if you would like to compete for Daily High Point or Reserve High Point awards you must join CAQHA.
Need a stall for one of the CAQHA horse shows? Try our easy email reservation system!
Deadline to pre-reserve stalls is 5 pm Monday before each show date.
1. Email Janine Hess at email@example.com with the following information:
- Number of stalls needed & designate: Horse (mare, gelding, stallion) and/or Tack Stall
- First and last name for whom stall should be reserved
- Trainer name (if applicable)
- Description of preferred location, if any
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of stall location, if any
Stalls will be assigned on a first come-first served basis via email.
Stalls are $35 each. You must purchase shavings at Williamson County Expo Center (Wilco).
If you reserve a stall and do not utilize it, you will not be charged or penalized. However, if you reserve a stall and have not checked in by noon on show day, your stall could be released to another party, if requested or needed.